OJP Community Forum

Get Paid to Surf Sites?

Offline ching

• Happiness is beauty from within....
Get Paid to Surf Sites?
« on: March 05, 2013, 02:13:07 AM »
Hello guys we often do PTC but new trends are the surf to earn. Everyone is free to post their best surf to earn program... and also the invest and earn pwede din.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:36:36 AM by kaichou »
Happiness is beauty from within....

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
Re: what is the best site for earn to surf????
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 09:24:28 PM »
Hi Ching, I only know of 3 sites that pays members to surf for sometime now:

1. Cashnhits.com  - it's basically a PTC site but they have other earning programs like get paid to auto-surf, all you have to do is join the site (free to join).   Open their auto-surf system then just leave it for awhile and do all the other online stuff you regularly do.  However, there is a limit a member can surf per day.  Click HERE to know more about cashnhits.  (Hover your mouse over the cashnhits banner to see more details about the site).

2.  GomezPeerZone - here you get paid for every minute you're online but you have to download and install a software, it's also free to join but the application process may take some time and not all applicants can get accepted.  Click HERE to know more about Gomezpeerzone.

3. Easyhits4u - here you get paid 30 UScents for every 1000 sites surfed, but this is not auto-surf so you have to go back to the site every now and then to click on images to confirm that you are still surfing the sites.  A link to this site is also found HERE

Surfing the net to get paid is the easiest to earn online for free, however earnings in sites like this are very slow, BUT if you're an internet marketer, these sites are best recommended because you can advertise your online programs for free and at the same time earn extra.

Note: As far as I know the 3 sites that I've mentioned are the best paid to surf available on the net today, plus they are the pioneers, has been in operation for many years now and proven to be paying.   :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 09:26:39 PM by Admin »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline malloveras

• Never give up!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »
Hello guys we often do PTC but new trends are the surf to earn. Everyone is free to post their best surf to earn program... and also the invest and earn pwede din.

try clixsense ching. I am a premium member of clixsense and earn much better than when i am standard member there. If you want to join try here is the link http://onlinebuxearning.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-sign-up-in-clixsense.html. Mabrowse mo din ang payment proof nila sakin diyan, maliit lang kita peo pwede na pagtiyagaan. Thanks
http://profitcapture.blogspot.com
http://onlinebuxearning.blogspot.com
http://padsdownload.blogspot.com

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 07:13:24 PM »
Gone through those three and for new peeps like me, I would go with Clixsense first. I would love to be a premium member there just to earn a bit more, although a piece of good advice given to me was to wait a year then upgrade the account. I haven't had my first cash-out yet but definitely looking forward to it.  ;D
Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:20:49 AM »
Hi Jade,

I don't know if waiting for a year before upgrading is a good thing.  The moment you got your first payment from clixsense is enough but if it will take you a year to cashout (since you're a free member) then that advice would apply.  ;D  But you can still cashout faster if you do the paid tasks and the clixgrid game too.

Anyway, I hope you will join our OJP Clixsense Team should you decide to become a premium member.  :)... We are building our own earning matrix in order to maximize earnings as premium members.  And we give each team members 2week advertising slots (on rotation)at the OJP main website (including OJP Blogs) so that each team members can get free referrals too.

God Bless!
A year from now you will wish you had started today.