OJP Community Forum

GoldClub50 - Earn Money Through Networking

Offline kaichou

GoldClub50 - Earn Money Through Networking
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »

GoldClub50 has a concept of multi level marketing or the so called networking wherein there is only a one time fee of 50 pesos. This is indeed one of the best online opportunities in the Philippines because you can do networking/make money through Facebook, etc. Additionally, with your 50 pesos, you get several ebooks and has also the opportunity to join contests held by GoldClub50.

See this image:

More information about GoldClub50: http://onlineearningplaces.blogspot.com/p/goldclub50.html

Join GoldClub50: http://goldclub50.com/id/onlineearningplaces

Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere.
Visit my blog now: Kaibril's Sweet Life

Offline kaichou

Re: GoldClub50 - Earn Money Through Networking
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 09:43:45 PM »
The Truth About Network Marketing? see this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pqv46KN0lwI
Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 07:47:41 PM »
How to work here po?

Offline kaichou

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 09:29:22 AM »
How to work here po?

Hi John,
For full details kung paano kikita dito, see this po: http://goldclub50.com/program.
 :)

Offline majho19

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »
hello! i registered myself on the same site i think 4days ago? i  just cant find time to pay the 50p fee  yet but they said i have 15days like grace period to pay it. i hope  i would be  able to accomplish this today(fingers crossed)  ;) coz i find it interesting too.

Offline kaichou

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
hello! i registered myself on the same site i think 4days ago? i  just cant find time to pay the 50p fee  yet but they said i have 15days like grace period to pay it. i hope  i would be  able to accomplish this today(fingers crossed)  ;) coz i find it interesting too.

Me too majho19, I really find it interesting. Yes, you need to pay 50php within 15 days after you had registered. It is a one time payment.
Thank you for registering by the way!

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
50php only ! Wow, this program is cool. I am sure this is a great way talaga of earning online :)

Offline kaichou

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 10:45:20 PM »
Yes John, you must definitely try it. Presently, they made GoldCLub50 much more interesting to join with. Check their website now for full information regarding this matter.  :)

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 02:26:30 PM »
Guyz,

this is a scam website. Aftwr I registered and paid for the 50 pesos I was able to refer lot of downlines and then the website suddenly stop working and when it was back my account was deleted already.All my earnings and registration are gone.

Hoping you get Karm who evet owns this website...scammers.

Offline kaichou

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 01:11:53 PM »
Guyz,

this is a scam website. Aftwr I registered and paid for the 50 pesos I was able to refer lot of downlines and then the website suddenly stop working and when it was back my account was deleted already.All my earnings and registration are gone.

Hoping you get Karm who evet owns this website...scammers.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on GoldClub50. Everyone, I will advice you all to avoid this website. I will now lock this thread.