-Writing simple articles
-Review writing
-Sign-ups
-Page liking
-Facebook
-Twitter
-Forum posting
-Etc.

Payout is only $9 plus the Withdrawal Fee.
About my Payment Proofs, just see my posts below.

Here's my first payment proof:

How to Join?

Step 1: Visit this link >>> http://kaibril.com/sponsors/
Step 2: Find & click the banner same as below located in (http://kaibril.com/sponsors/):

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:01:29 PM by kaichou »
Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere.
Visit my blog now: Kaibril's Sweet Life

Re: Microworkers - Get Paid to Make Simple Tasks
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 04:27:40 PM »
Sir regarding microworkers. Ano po yung hire groups sa microworkers? Mas malaki bang pay if may group ka? Di ko kasi magets..

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 05:48:03 PM »
Sir regarding microworkers. Ano po yung hire groups sa microworkers? Mas malaki bang pay if may group ka? Di ko kasi magets..

Hi Don, sorry for the late reply.. si Admin Kai is still on indefinite leave.  :D  Anyway, I hope it's not to late for me to answer this one (for the benefit of other members na din):

It's been years since I last work for microworkers and back then wala naman itong feature na "group" but from what I understand it has something to do sa pag-search ng employer for specific workers, like example, gusto lang nila ng mga sign-ups from U.S. then they will create a group with U.S. based members.  So you may be already in a group and you just don't know it yet. :)

According to Microworkers website:

Groups
Obtain desired results by assigning tasks only to a group of selected/preferred Workers most qualified for your job (as to geographical location, special skills required, as to previous performance, etc). Create a different group for every specialized tasks required. Update your created groups anytime.

Hope this helps.  God Bless!
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 03:00:03 PM »
akala ko mas malaki earnings if nasa hire group ka. thanks for replying.

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
You're welcome Don :)

Nice blog by the way - simple blogger theme, almost my pagka-wordpress ang dating.  Nagtaka lang ako because you have 2016 in your blog archive?  :D

Anyway, I hope you can also visit and join our Bloggers club (as soon as you have 5 posts) and maybe share some tips there too.

God Bless!
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline kaichou

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 04:19:13 PM »
I really need to promote Microworkers :D I will post my payment proof later. Maraming jobs na magagawa po dito. Hope you all join here po.
Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere.

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 01:40:28 PM »
I really need to promote Microworkers :D I will post my payment proof later. Maraming jobs na magagawa po dito. Hope you all join here po.

I'm curious ho much is the maximum earning you can have in microworkers. Kaichou where is your payment proof? :)
“There is no easy way out of our circumstances...Sometimes you stick it out even when you want to give up because you know that on the other side is either a better situation or a better you." -Watercrossing (Phantom Island Book 3)”  Krissi Dallas

Offline kaichou

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »
The more you complete tasks, the more you earn in Microworkers. Iba-iba ang mga tasks.

I'm really sorry for the late reply. Here is my Payment proof from Microworkers:

Please check also my article about Microworkers HERE.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:12:38 PM by kaichou »

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I did try microworkers. I followed instructions and posted some comments on you tube plus other small tasks there. The sad part is, I never got paid and one task I did, asked me to sign up for a certain site, also never got paid and I ended up receiving lots of spam mails from that site. I quited my subscription and remove all the comments I posted. It's good that it has worked for you. Thanks.
“There is no easy way out of our circumstances...Sometimes you stick it out even when you want to give up because you know that on the other side is either a better situation or a better you." -Watercrossing (Phantom Island Book 3)”  Krissi Dallas

Offline kaichou

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
That's so sad cindy. I think of quitting din at first in Microworkers kasi I said to myself that it's quite hard to reach the payout there. However, kung meron akong free time, I used to work there, accomplishing some of those very easy tasks lang. As time goes by, lumaki ng lumaki yung earnings ko and I had made payouts two times. Mga $4 na lang and I will make another payout, so this will be my third payout na.

Did you check your Microworkers account? Baka po you are paid na kasi medyo matagal yung iba magpay eh. I'm sure if you did what is required in the task, you will be paid po. About sa spam mails, my advice is to make a separate email that will be used in accomplishing tasks in Microworkers.  Wag gamitin yung personal emails because yung ibang sign-ups will be spamming you po.

I believe Microworkers will work for you po & for everyone!

:) Good luck!

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 05:46:52 PM »
Kaichou thanks for the tips. I might try it again some other time. Kasi ang focus ko ngayon is to learn some skills for VA so I can choose better paying gig sa odesk. Thanks again :)

Offline kaichou

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 08:07:49 AM »
Good luck Cindy ^_^ Yes, you could focus also on that.

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 03:40:14 PM »
Ok to mga sir! check ko to later. nageexplre pa kasi ako dito sa forum. pagkatapos ko dito magregister ako dyan. Salamat sir.

Offline kaichou

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 02:33:31 PM »
I got again a payment from Microworkers :) I'm going to post it soon.

Offline kaichou

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 01:13:35 PM »
My Second Microworkers Payment Proof: