OJP Community Forum

Work From Home w/ PTC Sites

Offline Pierre07

Work From Home w/ PTC Sites
« on: April 08, 2014, 06:54:37 PM »
So, I guess you arrived at this topic because you are interested in making money from the internet? I can assure you that you have come to the right place. I am going to talk a little about Neobux and Probux, who offer you a chance to make money from home. These sites have been around for 5 years, and have more than 20 million registered users. If you are interested in make money from home I think you should pay attention from now.

What is NeoBux & ProBux?
NeoBux and ProBux is a website which pays its users to view regular Internet ads. These two are the world’s largest and probably the best known PTC site out there. Thousands of people join everyday, and millions of dollars have been paid by the company already. This guide helps you to get started earning money with NeoBux and Probux without spending a single cent.

Imagine you have 2000 Rented Referral and that referral clicks 4 ads everyday(1 credited ad is equal to $0.01)

2000 x 4 x 0.01 = $80/day in neobux
2000 x 4 x 0.01 = $80/day in probux
Total for this two great PTCs = $160/day

And you only work 15min a day without bosses or whatsoever. So if you want to achieve that, believe me, read this guide and you can also earn that money.

If you don’t have account on  NeoBux & ProBux, register now by clicking the banner below:

How does it work?
When you have registered on Neobux and Probux you see a lot of clickable ads, which only pay $ 0,001 USD - which means you have to click 1000 times just to reach one single dollar??!

1000 click and only earn 1 dollar, that is ridiculous!!?
Take it easy and let's think about it. If the payment was that bad, Neobux would certainly not have any members at all.

But how do people make money from that site?
There are 2 ways to go.
If you have many friends, a big family or just know alot of people you can refer them into this site and make them register under your name, and when they get click ads and get credited, you get credited as well.

If you don't have more than a handful of friends and don't know that many people you can simply rent people through neobux, and when they click their ads and get credited, you also get credited.

Do I have to invest money?
No, you don't. You click your ads, do simple tasks and do some mini jobs, and when you have reached $0,6 USD you can rent your first 3 referrals. Most people wait until they have $3 USD before they rent their first 3 referrals. This is just to be sure that they can afford to maintain their referrals.

And then, how do I proceed?
Just continue that way, as soon as you have $3 USD you rent 3 more referrals and extend them for at least 150 days, or better 240 days. Things will go faster and faster now the more referrals you get. When you have reached 300 referrals it's time to take Step number 2 - Golden Membership.

The most important to become succesful with Neobux, dont give up! Many people give up when they notice that they only earn 0.001 per click, but it is not your own click you will make the money from. The key to success in these sites are with the referrals and how do you manage them. The more referrals, the more earnings.

Read the full guide here => NeoBux and ProBux Ultimate Guide | Earn $50/day for just 15 min a day
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:31:15 AM by kaichou »