OJP Community Forum

Share Your Opinions And Get Paid

Share Your Opinions And Get Paid
« on: August 08, 2016, 11:44:14 PM »
Hello Everyone!

We are looking for peepz who are opinionated and wanted to participate in the latest consumer surveys...

It's only part time
No fee
No time restriction
No skills required

The only requirement is to spend a few minutes of your time everyday and provide quality feedbacks or survey answers,
Syempre Gmail account at Paypal kung saan isend ang money mo...

The company is doing market research for 10 years and definitely paying...
So sign up na  :)

http://ph.ipanelonline.com/register?inviter_id=1783588

If you need assistance let me know

Re: Share Your Opinions And Get Paid
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:38:00 AM »
Hi,

I am interested in doing this job. However, I am just have some clarifications. You said that there are no skills required, does it mean that you were not checking the grammar, sentences, punctuation, etc in each review? What are your criteria for you to decide that the feedbacks that were provided will be paid.

Thanks and Regards,
Karen Grace

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 11:29:30 AM »
Hi Karen Grace,

Thanks for the inquiry. You don't have to worry sa grammar etc., kc you have the option naman to answer in english or tagalog.Your opinions will be paid as long as clear naman ung sentences at ndi Jejemon  ;). Also you just have to provide honest answer and avoid rushing thru the survey. Iyon lang

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 11:05:58 PM »
Hi it sound interesting... matagal ka na dyan sis? legit po ba talaga?

Hello Everyone!

We are looking for peepz who are opinionated and wanted to participate in the latest consumer surveys...

It's only part time
No fee
No time restriction
No skills required

The only requirement is to spend a few minutes of your time everyday and provide quality feedbacks or survey answers,
Syempre Gmail account at Paypal kung saan isend ang money mo...

The company is doing market research for 10 years and definitely paying...
So sign up na  :)

http://ph.ipanelonline.com/register?inviter_id=1783588

If you need assistance let me know

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 05:24:05 PM »
 :) Hello Sis b2jastine,

yep medyo matagal tagal na din po, sicne  2013-02-24 17:18:11 to be exact. And paying po talaga ang company so its worth a try. Good thing pa is wala kang need bayaran, its totally. You just have to spend a few minutes everyday.

Offline Chel

• Proverbs 10:4
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 10:46:56 AM »
:) Hello Sis b2jastine,

yep medyo matagal tagal na din po, sicne  2013-02-24 17:18:11 to be exact. And paying po talaga ang company so its worth a try. Good thing pa is wala kang need bayaran, its totally. You just have to spend a few minutes everyday.

Hi sis, how much na na-earn mo since nag-start ka jan?

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 07:59:38 PM »
Honestly po Im on/ off dito since 2013 kasi ndi naman ako sure talaga with online gig and dala na din siguro ng katamaran hehe... Pero out of katamaran and minsan pag login nkawithdraw din ako P1,100 for pure survey lang.
Though the other members who take it seriously earns better than I am. Some earns up to 10000 points and up :)

Offline Chel

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 12:49:07 PM »
Ahh okays. Sige sis, try ko yang link mo. Let's see if makaka-earn rin ako jan. Thanks for sharing this sis!

---
Update:

Sis, why di ako makapag log in sa ipanel? Okay naman net ko eh.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 10:14:36 AM by Mimi »

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 09:21:10 PM »
Ahh okays. Sige sis, try ko yang link mo. Let's see if makaka-earn rin ako jan. Thanks for sharing this sis!

---
Update:

Sis, why di ako makapag log in sa ipanel? Okay naman net ko eh.

Hello po. Mam, ask q lang q mobile gamit m or computer? Kpag mobile kc ndi gumgana. Im still looking forward sa app nla.
Kapag Pc there should be no prob :)

Offline Chel

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 09:33:19 AM »
Naka comp po ako eh. I wonder why. Di maka log in eh.

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
Hi,

I stopped working for some BS reasons and for the past few days, I've been spending most of my time online, updating Facebook status, checking my emails, watching movies and above all playing online games like DOTA and League of Legends, I don't if your familiar with that. Anyways, I just had a thought of looking for a work from home opportunities since I am always online. So, using the world's largest search engine, I typed in "work from home openings" and clicked search. So as expected, lots of results came up. I went over some of them and that's when I found this. Well, it is really interesting because there is no need for a membership free which means completely free.

To cut the story short. I just started joining this forum today and have really no idea what to do and how the hell am I gonna earn money. Am I that stupid now for me not to understand or follow simple instructions? I saw your post and it's pretty damn interesting, however, like I said, I totally have no clue of the first thing that I should do. I'm actually hoping that you could tell me everything that will make me spread very good words about this, you know what I mean? A win-win situation for both of us.

Thank you.

Mr.Clay

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 11:38:51 AM »
 :D great to be here

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 10:36:21 AM »
ME TOO I DONT WHAT IM DOING HERE ..
AND IM LOOKING FOR ANY ONLINE JOB.

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 04:06:12 PM »
Naka comp po ako eh. I wonder why. Di maka log in eh.

Hello Mam, sorry for the late reply. Hindi pa din po ba kayo makalog in until now?
Im not sure pero wala pang instances kasi ng ganun in my experience. Suggest ko na lang po, naverify niyo na po ba ang email address ninyo?
And if log-ins related, pwede po ung forgot password link to change password.
If everything naman po is correct, we can file a report po sa support. Usually they reply within 24-48 hours. Here's the link po
http://ph.ipanelonline.com/company_info/company/online_client/

Let me know if there's any progress. Thanks po

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 04:31:50 PM »
Hi,

I stopped working for some BS reasons and for the past few days, I've been spending most of my time online, updating Facebook status, checking my emails, watching movies and above all playing online games like DOTA and League of Legends, I don't if your familiar with that. Anyways, I just had a thought of looking for a work from home opportunities since I am always online. So, using the world's largest search engine, I typed in "work from home openings" and clicked search. So as expected, lots of results came up. I went over some of them and that's when I found this. Well, it is really interesting because there is no need for a membership free which means completely free.

To cut the story short. I just started joining this forum today and have really no idea what to do and how the hell am I gonna earn money. Am I that stupid now for me not to understand or follow simple instructions? I saw your post and it's pretty damn interesting, however, like I said, I totally have no clue of the first thing that I should do. I'm actually hoping that you could tell me everything that will make me spread very good words about this, you know what I mean? A win-win situation for both of us.

Thank you.

Mr.Clay

Hi Mr Clay,

Thank you for checking out my humble post. Nevertheless, I understand the feeling of getting a lot of options in Google that you are not sure where to begin. Good thing though is you are in the right group and knowing the skills you have (specially playing DOTA and League of Legends which I could not master for the life of me) it would be easy for you to find an online gig.

As for the post here, for starters, I would highly recommend this since it doesn't have a lot of requirements and its free and you can earn after spending a few minutes. I sent you a message with the rest of info you will need to start in Ipanel.

Alternatively, if you wish to dig deeper with earning online, I would suggest to check the forum titled: How to Start (Quick Info Guide to New OJP Members)
as well as Online Jobs & Income Opportunities Discussions

Have a Blessed day!