OJP Community Forum

Latest online job openings from Rev.com (needs transcriptionist/captioners/etc.)

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
:) Latest Work From Home Opportunity from REV.COM...

Work as an audio/video transcriptionist, video captioner or document translator.

Average monthly earnings: $240.00
Top monthly earning: $1570.00

Choose your own projects and work as much (or as little) as you want. Get paid weekly via Paypal. 

Click on the link below to learn more (and how to apply):

http://ojpnews.blogspot.com/2015/05/earn-money-while-working-from-home-work.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:10:00 PM by Admin »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline LJ

hello! How could I apply for the job? I am very interested on the offer. Thanks! :)

Hi! I want to apply and get hired for this job. I hope you will consider my interest. ;)

Hello! I'm more willing to take this job.  :)
Thank you and God bless you always

Hello, I'm an interested applicant?. how to apply? thanks good day.

Good morning. I'm looking for a part time job. I'm currently working in a company, I just need extra income to supply needs of my parents.
I'm MS Office literate; my english communication skills is great; I'm an extrovert person which I think it will be helpful in terms of client based work. I hope you can consider me. Even if it is a part time job I'm applying, I will assure you that I will give my very best in handling my soon to be work in your company. Thank you and God bless!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:55:54 AM by nath.flores08 »

Hi,

I am very much interested to work as an audio transcriptionist.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi! I want to apply and get hired for this job. I am very interested. Thank you!  :D

Offline lea

;)
interested in this job

Offline maysuna

Hi ofcourse I want to be part of any online job because it has a good opportunity
To earn more income specially like me I'm only rent a small house even though I have
A regular work its not enough to pay other expenses like maynilad,meralco bill
And I also help a financial support to my family so anyone who relate my situation
Its time to do something effort to get more success and priority in our life. Thank you!
God this is it. :)

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
This is a job opening from rev.com and you need to follow the application process as required by said site.  Don't inquire or post your applications here.

Please visit the link below to learn how to apply:

http://ojpnews.blogspot.com/2015/05/earn-money-while-working-from-home-work.html
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

I want to be part of any online job.

Offline anne14

I believe that OJP can give us opportunity to earn  extra money. Aim High and get them all but put God first. God bless OJP family. :)