OJP Community Forum

GomezPeerZone.com - Get paid to do (almost) nothing - =)

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
GomezPeerZone.com - Get paid to do (almost) nothing - =)
« on: July 27, 2013, 02:42:47 PM »
Get paid to do (almost) nothing. It's the easiest way to earn extra income online, a lot easier than Paid-To-Click (PTC) jobs since you basically do nothing.

But of course there is a minimal work to do at first (set-up phase):

• Register
  • Download the software
  • Install in your PC or Laptop
  • Run the program, and
  • Logged in to your account.

Finish! Your computer is now on auto-pilot and working for you while you do other things you normally do when you're online like checking your email, searching in google, chatting with your friends and so on.

Sounds too good to be true right?  I was also suspicious at first but after researching further I've found out that the business concept is really feasible as long as the company has the right software, have contacts with advertisers (as revenue sources), and people who are willing to join the program and download/run the software.

This site will pay you $ $0.000249942 per minute if you're in the Philippines.  Rates in other countries  are as follows:

$ $0.001000002 - Australia, Brazil, Chile, France, Germany, Republic of Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.

$0.000499998 - Argentina, Austria, Canada, Colombia, Japan, Malaysia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.

$ .$0.000249942 - All other countries 

Minimum monthly payout is $5.00 while maximum amount that you can earn per month is $45.00. Payment is made thru PayPal.  They have a referral bonus of $1.00 per active referral.

More About Gomez Peer Zone: (Taken from their website)

The Gomez PEER is a secure, Java-based application that runs in the background of your PC. You may even forget it's there, because it will not disrupt the way you use your computer.

Using advanced, peer-to-peer distributed computing technology, the Gomez PEER combines the spare capacity of PCs around the world to measure the performance of Web sites. After you install the Gomez PEER, it will periodically communicate with Gomez servers via the Internet, signal that it's available for work, and request a work unit. And you will be credited for your online time and work processed approximately every 15 minutes that the application is running.

Based on your computer's characteristics (Internet connection type, geographic location and Internet service provider), your PC will receive instructions to autonomously test the performance of Web sites — gathering important metrics that help identify network bottlenecks and performance problems. All of this happens "behind the scenes," even when you're away from your PC or asleep. Finally, your PC will send its results back to Gomez, where they are added to the work of thousands of other PCs around the world.

The Gomez PEER is available for Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003, Vista, and Windows 7..

Now for the PROS AND CONS...

PROS:

The company is really paying and you don't need to request for payment, they will pay you automatically once your account reaches $5.00

Running the software does not interfere with your computer operations, you hardly notice any difference.

Based on my research, all active accounts are getting paid and quite happy for the amount that they have received.

You can still get paid for referring even if you're not an approved/active member.  How do you get paid for referring? 

You get paid when the person you referred - registered, downloaded, installed and run the software, AND account has been activated/approved.  GomezPeerZone will pay you $1 for every approved account.

CONS:

Approval may take too long and your active account may turned inactive for sometime.  The reason for this (they say) is they are screening and reviewing the activities of each applicants carefully and if your computer/location/online activities MATCH what they need at the moment. Your active account may temporarily become inactive for the same reason also.

Overall opinion:

RECOMMENDED for those who are active in referral programs.
WORTH-A-TRY for those who want to earn for running the software, who knows you'll get approved right?

Click HERE to join.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:35:24 AM by kaichou »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline Chel

• Proverbs 10:4
Re: Get paid to do (almost) nothing - GomezPeerZone.com =)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:22:39 AM »
I tried registering through that link but Firefox keeps telling me that the server is taking too long to respond. But when I tried it with just http and www, it worked. I was able to sign up yesterday.

rant...
Firefox keeps getting on my nerves as it also took me to 'URL not found' error pages when I was browsing CashnHits. No refreshing/rebooting fixed it. I used Chrome instead. I wonder what's wrong with Firefox..

Thanks for this Admin!

P.S.
I tried cashgopher too but it didn't let me sign up, tried thrice. Maybe because I used Firefox when I was signing up.. >:O

Offline janfauzt

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
It's been like a week since I've downloaded GomezPeerZone and it really doesn't interfere with anything on my computer. My account is yet pending and I've researched that some of the current active members of GomerzPeerZone had to wait for at least 5 months and ran the program for 5 hours a day. Though the activation of the GomezPeerZone account may take long, i think it would be worth the wait  :)

Offline Chel

• Proverbs 10:4
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »
It's been like a week since I've downloaded GomezPeerZone and it really doesn't interfere with anything on my computer. My account is yet pending and I've researched that some of the current active members of GomerzPeerZone had to wait for at least 5 months and ran the program for 5 hours a day. Though the activation of the GomezPeerZone account may take long, i think it would be worth the wait  :)
Yes janfauzt. I must agree with you. It must be worth the wait, because it's really taking too long.

As for me, been waiting for nearly 3 months. If I will base it with your research, I have to wait for 2 months more. Well, I hope that's right. Because been really excited to get my pending account to get approved by them.

;)

Offline janfauzt

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:35:55 PM »
Yes janfauzt. I must agree with you. It must be worth the wait, because it's really taking too long.

As for me, been waiting for nearly 3 months. If I will base it with your research, I have to wait for 2 months more. Well, I hope that's right. Because been really excited to get my pending account to get approved by them.

;)

Same here, I'm gonna give GomezPeer all the time it needs. I hope it would take less than 5 months to get GomezPeer accounts active, hope we become lucky and activated as soon as possible :D

Re: GomezPeerZone.com - Get paid to do (almost) nothing - =)
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 10:29:23 PM »
Active p po b 2? My nkpgcash out n po b dito?

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 01:32:47 AM »
Hi Lawrence :)

Yes, the program is very much active although bihira lang talaga ang na-aaprove lately.  I have already cashed out twice pero that was over a year ago pa.  Inactive na din kasi ako ngayon.  Eversince kasi na nagpalit ako ng PC di ko na na-install uli yung software nila.

Anyway, you can visit their FB page to find the latest news/updates about their program:

https://www.facebook.com/gomezpeerzone

:)
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 11:54:19 AM »
Ah ok po Admin. Ittry ko po 2ng software. Sana nga lng wla virus, worms, trojan ksma 2. hehe.. Thanks po.. :D

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »
nag lag yung bulok kong pc dati dahil dito haha