OJP Community Forum

Need help - Testing a new paid to play game. :) with Updates!

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
Updated: October 26, 2013

:) The Online Gamers Club is open and we are now accepting members. 
We have two online games recommendation where you can possibly earn up to P1,000 a day if you "strategize" well and actively play the games.

We have guides/discussion at the club's threads to help you get started.  To join and to learn more about these online games (plus other online game related opportunities) >> kindly click on the link below:

http://onlinejobsphilippines.com/forum/index.php/topic,2347.0.html

UPDATE: Opening of Online Gamers Club  8)

We are going to open a "Online Gamers" club instead..  a club where members can find websites that offer income opportunities for gamers.  Also will include sharing of ideas, tools, links, resources, etc on how to earn from online games.

Tentative club launching >> Last week of August (announcements will be made).

Admin Piaps   :)

=================================

Hello OJP members,

I am now in the process of testing out 2 online games where you can get paid to play games.  It's a browser game so no need to download anything. 

It's a Massively multiplayer online role-playing strategy game that involves a lot of techniques-learning.  So I need at least 3 person per game (I need 6 at least, the more the merrier) to help me learn the game and find out tips and tricks on how to make money with it.

You can earn virtual money at the game and you can withdraw your earnings in real money (euro) via Paypal.  If you're always online and have an hour to spare to learn the games, please email me at ojpweb@gmail.com with subject title "VOLUNTEER GAME TESTER".

Have a nice day!  :)

PS.  I will create an exclusive thread at the forum for our game testing group where we can collaborate our findings.  This may lead to opening up a new OJP learning and earning club too.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:25:38 AM by Admin »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline Chel

• Proverbs 10:4
Re: Need help! Testing a new paid to play game. :)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »
Wow.. c:

Are they cute enough to get addicted to Admin? Sort of Ragnarok-like avatars? Been an MMORPG (Ragnarok and other 3D MMORPGs) gamer since 2000 and I made a few thousands from Ragnarok.

I wonder what's the name of this MMORPG..
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:30:10 PM by onlineworkingbabe »

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 02:34:05 PM »
Hi owb :)

I never thought you can make money from Ragnarok?  But my son also told me that he can sell his account and make money too, I just didn't believe him right away because I thought it's just his way of telling me that he's not totally wasting his time with online games.  ;D

Anyway, the game or games I'm talking about is a bit different, I hope you'll still be interested on testing it.  The game/s are not actually new and they've been around for sometime now but more popular in Europe.

I got your email already, I'm just completing the list before making a reply.  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:26:47 PM by Admin »

Offline Chel

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 02:50:13 PM »
Hai Admin!

About Ragnarok, yeah, my family never did believe me. Maybe 'coz I never shared/showed them the money I earned. I was so bitter towards them because they just don't understand. Up until now, they still don't. Anyways, the amount could pay our DSL Plan 2999 back then. Triple that from 9 accounts. It depends on the clients though. You just have to be really clever, smart and have a truly trusted network of online and offline player friends (combined) too. It was fun. Too bad Level Up PH did a server wipe.

Hmm now that you said that it's a bit different, I'm thinking that maybe it's like the game I saw as an ad in Clixsense.. That game was a browser strategy game. I wonder if that's it. I'll wait then. Now, that fires up my curiousity even more and I'm more interested than ever.

P.S.
Why ocw? LOL!

Have a good day Admin! :)

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »
what ocw??  ??? (edited..  ;D sorry I'm having those moments lol..).

Sent you an email yesterday.  :)

Offline Chel

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 02:04:21 AM »
That's totally understandable Admin. Don't worry. :)

Yah, I saw them the other day on the Job Search page. I was right with the 2 new games. Hihi, especially the very last one you said you like the most. I like that too especially the very detailed graphics, super cute, but when I read about the 14-day trial period, felt kind of sad.. Maybe I'll start that after I get my Clixsense payout. So that will be......next year LOL!

Offline jack

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
is this already closed?  i would like to join too :D

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »
Hi Jack :)

This is already over but you can still join our online gamers club and learn the many income opportunities available to gamers or those interested in gaming.

You're already a regular member (means you have access to the clubs) so just click on the link below to learn more about these opportunities.

http://onlinejobsphilippines.com/forum/index.php/board,202.0.html

You can also signup to be included in the official list of members thru the link below.  Only registered members get to receive updates about the club:

http://onlinejobsphilippines.com/forum/index.php/board,155.0.html

^_^

Offline jack

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »
ok, thanks :D i'm trying mg now too :D:D

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »
Hi Jack :)

Have you signed up for the Online Gamers Club yet?  If you're trying out MG it's better to sign up so you can receive updates about the online games industry too. 

The club is also offering ad rotation program for active players where they can possibly get free referrals even without promoting as their referral link will be embedded and placed in our main website for 1 whole week.

You're already an OJP member so you are qualified to join the club, so if you're interested just click on this LINK to sign up.

Good Luck with MG!

Re: Need help - Testing a new paid to play game. :) with Updates!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 03:44:32 PM »
This is like a dream job. You get to play MMORPGs and get paid for it. AWESOME. I give it a read and sign up afterwards. Hope to chat with you soon gaming guys.

Offline The Forum Admin

Re: Need help - Testing a new paid to play game. :) with Updates!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »
I will lock this topic now since the offer is over.  If you're interested in "paid to play games" kindly visit this topic instead. 

God Bless!