OJP Community Forum

OJP 2013 Free Online Skills Training Schedule - Updated October 26, 2013

Offline The Forum Admin

• Today is the beginning of whatever you want. ^_^
2013 Online Training Courses
(Updated October 26, 2013)

Please read carefully...

:)Changes: For 2013 - OJP made some changes regarding the application process.  Training/lessons are still free, however, you need to join our community forum and contribute at least 5 posts in order to gain access to our free mentored trainings.  We made these changes to acquire serious trainees only.

All training lessons/discussions are posted at the forum under the club concerned.  So you can still learn the lessons even if the mentored training schedule is over.  All you need to do is complete the 5 required quality forum posts so you can access the clubs' threads. 

After creating 5 posts >> Browse the forum HERE
Enter and sign-up with your chosen club and start the training.

1. Blogging for Fun & Profits: Mentored training ended but lessons are posted at the forum.
  • Duration - 20 Days.
  • Learn how to blog for Fun and Profits
  • Learn how to create interesting blog posts even if you're not a writer.
  • Create your own blog using Google’s Blogger
  • Create a venue to promote your products, services, or skills.
  • Create an online portfolio - that can be use as reference when applying for an online job.
  • Start earning passive income as an online ad publisher.
  • Learn the different income opportunities available to a blogger.   
  • Become a part of our Blogger Club.
Please join the forum and create at least 5 quality posts to view 2013 Blog training lessons.  After your 5th post - click HERE to start the training and HERE to sign-up to become an OJP Bloggers club member.

Note: If you do not want to join the forum - you can still learn blogging by doing the 30-Day Blog Lessons from 2012.  Lessons are posted HERE.

2. OJP Virtual Assistants (V.A.) Training: Mentored training ended but lessons are posted at the forum.
  • Duration - 5 Days.
  • We will teach you step-by-step on how to get started.
  • We will help you get the right VA job depending on your skills/education/work background.
  • We will teach you how to set-up your account in freelancing websites the right way.
  • We will teach you how to find the right employers and which job openings to bid.
  • We will show you how to use your VA knowledge and turn it into a business
  • Become a part of our VA Club.
Please join the forum and create at least 5 quality posts to access 2013 VA training lessons.  After your 5th post - click HERE to start the training and HERE to sign-up to become an OJP V.A. club member.

Note: If you do not want to join the forum - you can still learn by doing the 10-Day VA Lessons from last 2012.  Lessons are posted HERE.

3. Training/Orientation For Newbie Writers:  Orientation/Training ended but lessons (including the Writing Challenge) are posted in our forum
  • Duration 10 days (5 days orientation / 5 days writing challenge).
  • Learn about the different types of online jobs for writers.
  • Learn how to find the right topic to write about.
  • Learn how to make interesting web content even if you're not a "writer".
  • Learn how to set-up your online writer's portfolio.
  • Learn the different legit websites and online programs that will pay you to write.
  • Become a part of our Writers Club.

Please join the forum and create at least 5 quality posts to access the training/orientation lessons.  After your 5th post - click HERE to start the training and HERE to sign-up to become an OJP Writers club member.

After the week long orientation, members are encouraged to join the writing challenge where they can potentially earn hundreds of dollars per month in passive income alone - even without making a blog. The "Writers Challenge" can be viewed HERE.

4. Income Opportunity Convention Week for Online Gamers: The week-long event has ended but the lessons/discussions are still posted at the forum.
  • Duration - 5 Days
  • Learn where you can get paid to test online games.
  • Discover different online games where you can get paid to play.
  • Learn how you can get paid to discuss the current and most popular games and gadgets.
  • How to make money with your online games knowledge, and more.
  • Become a part of our Online Gamers Club
Please join the forum and create at least 5 quality posts to access the lessons/discussions.  After your 5th post - click HERE to get started and HERE to sign-up to become an OJP Online Gamers member.

5. Internet Marketing (I.M.)Basics: Mentored training is on-going until October 29, 2013.
  • Duration - 10 Days (Monday to Friday)
  • Learn the basics of internet marketing.
  • Learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
  • Copywriting tips and techniques.
  • Become a part of our I.M. Club

Added Topics: Affiliate Marketing and Basic Online Selling (sell your own products online).

6. Basic Web Development Training: November 18 to 22, 2013
  • Duration - 5 Days.
  • Create your own website Using Free Online Resources.
  • Design your site using easy-to-learn HTML/wysiwyg editor.
  • How to get your own free Top Level Domain or TLD.
  • Learn how to publish your website using Cpanel.
  • Learn how to promote your website online and offline.
  • Be a part of our Website Owners Club.
Added Topic: Lessons about the different types of websites that you can start even if you're not a computer expert.

Again, these lessons are free but we prefer to acquire serious applicants only.
If you're interested in the training, feel free to join our forum
and contribute at least 5 quality posts so you can access the lessons and the clubs' threads.

Click HERE to create a free account.

:) Note: Course topics may change anytime to adjust to the needs of the trainees/participants.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 02:17:50 PM by Admin »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.

Offline majho19

Re: OJP 2013 Monthly Schedule of Activities
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 01:31:36 PM »
Hi! regarding the Clixsense, i registered probably few months ago before learning your affiliated site. i wasn't able to continue being a member. How can i join your clixsense team if i registered myself with them? Would it be possible for me to re-activate my account at your website instead?

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »
Hi! regarding the Clixsense, i registered probably few months ago before learning your affiliated site. i wasn't able to continue being a member. How can i join your clixsense team if i registered myself with them? Would it be possible for me to re-activate my account at your website instead?

Yes but only if you go premium (paid member).  That's the reason why we partnered with Clixsense Team Philippines (or CSTPH), kasi they can request directly to Clixsense na palitan yung upline mo.  CSTPH helps us in building our own matrix system, para everytime may mag-join as paid member automatic na mailalagay sya sa OJP Clixsense Team matrix.

But if you're not interested in becoming a paid member yet and wants to try clixsense for free muna, then you don't have to change anything sa existing account mo and you're still welcome to join our PTC Club.

:)

Offline Anikiram

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 07:56:19 AM »
Thanks for the info.  :)

Offline kaichou

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 06:35:45 PM »
I am planning to continue my blog which is http://lyndonmark.blogspot.com/ with the help of blogging for fun and profit training :) I am really excited!
Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere.
Visit my blog now: Kaibril's Sweet Life

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 10:21:03 AM »
how to register? ? ???

Offline The Forum Admin

Re: OJP 2013 Updated Schedule - Trainings & Other Activities
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 02:26:34 PM »
Hi Emerecar,

You don't have to register if you're already a forum member.  All you need to do is contribute at least 5 posts in order to access and participate in the training/lessons.

You are now qualified since you have made over 5 posts already.  Training lessons are (and will be) posted in their respective club threads and you already have access to all club threads.

An announcement will be made for upcoming trainings to guide members on how to participate. :)

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 10:43:01 PM »
I am interested with your activities especially with Income Opportunity Convention Week for Online Gamers. How will I know if its already started.  ;) I sure missed a lot with the writing challenge will it ever be repeated?  :'(

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »
The Online Gamers event supposed to start today but will be moved to Wednesday to give more time to other incoming participants.  We need to have at least 20.

As for the previous (ended) training.. the lessons are still posted with their respective clubs and can still be access. 

Please watch out for announcements, we are still making changes and still trying out the best "process" (in terms of application and finding topics) to make it easier for all you guys.  Bear with us please..  :)

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
Hi hope you have another training for V.A. Thanks

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 11:36:53 AM »
Hi hope you have another training for V.A. Thanks

Hi Bududang :)

You can still view the lessons and train on your own pace and time as both VA trainings lessons (2012 and 2013) are posted online.  2012 lessons can be found here while 2013 lessons can be accessed here.

:)

Offline Enaj

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 09:34:34 PM »
 :'( I badly want to join on Internet marketing  :'(

Offline lotz

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 11:22:53 AM »
good morning po, how can I be member to one of the club?

Offline The Forum Admin

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 12:49:29 PM »
:'( I badly want to join on Internet marketing  :'(

The Internet Marketing training will tentatively start on October 14.  We will make announcements here, on our social media accounts, and via newsletter too.  Hope to "see"  you at the training. :)

Offline Chel

• Proverbs 10:4
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 03:53:25 PM »
good morning po, how can I be member to one of the club?
Hi lotz! Which OJP Club would you like to join? Anyway, please visit OJP Clubs to know more and how to join.