KGB Philippines, Inc. (formerly INFONXXX) has been in operation for more than 15 years. They are in the BPO business offering directory assistance, operator services, customer care, and centralized ordering. KGB simply means “Knowledge Generation Bureau”.
KGB Phils. started training and hiring homebased “KGB special agents” around two years ago. As of now, they are only accepting applicants from the USA, Canada, and the Philippines. The following information about KGB Special Agents is taken from their website:
Philippines Special Agents – Work @ Home
To research and respond to 2-way text inquiries quickly and accurately. Special Agents combine ingenuity with research skills to solve real problems for real people every day. Some questions require a serious answer, others require a sense of humor, and some require both.
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
* Must be a high school graduate plus have at least 1 year of college, technical or vocational school
* Must have a Philippines Social Security System number or validated E1/E4/E6 Form
* Must have a Philippines mailing address
* Must submit paperwork in person at one of our call centers in Makati City or Santa Rosa, Laguna
* Must agree to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, but scheduling is flexible
o Maximum per day is 7 hours; Maximum per week is 38 hours
o You will be required to work at least 6 hours of your 10 hour weekly commitment between 12AM Saturday and 12PM Monday Philippines time (pending shift availability)
* Cannot already be employed by kgb or any of its subsidiaries
* Must have access to a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection and Mozilla Firefox web browser
* Skilled Internet researcher
* Ability to quickly identify keywords
* Excellent grammar and spelling
* Fast and accurate typing
* Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, clever, curious, and dedicated
Philippines Work Schedules:
kgb Special Agents fit their “Special Agent life” around their normal activities. When the kids are at school. When they’re between college classes. Any time. Mornings. Afternoons. Or nights. Special Agents sign up for shifts based on their weekly availability. Since we want people 24/7, we’ve probably got just the times that work for you. And, since we know you want to be busy fielding questions when you are logged in working, weekly shift selection helps ensure exactly that.
We require an easily attainable minimum number of hours to work – 10 hours per week – to make sure that agents remain engaged and up-to-date with kgb’s processes. Special Agents have the freedom to select when and how often they work.
Philippines Performance Measures:
Special Agent text responses will be scored in accordance with kgb’s Quality Standards. Quality Standards will be explained in detail during kgb Special Agent Training.
Imagine making some extra spending money by answering questions while you sit in the comfort of your home. That’s what kgb Special Agents do. They use their superior question answering skills to earn extra dough just by being smart – and get paid for the questions that they answer.
Compensation is “per piece” and is based on response type:
* 3.4 PHP for each full response – query is investigated and answered by the Special Agent
* 1.7 PHP for each validation response – answer automatically populates from our Knowledge Database and is forwarded on by the Special Agent
Job application and training are done online, you only need to go to their Makati office to submit requirements and to sign the job contract. You will also be asked to open a BPI ATM Bank account (where your salary will be credited). Salary is credited every other Friday.
To qualify for the job you must first passed the “Extra Challenge” online.
To know more click this link to visit KGB >> http://www.kgbph.com/
Offices are located at the following addresses:
11th Floor, RCBC Plaza Tower 2
Ayala Ave. cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
Makati City, Philippines 1200
BTS Facility, SRE 2A Commercial
Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay National Road
Brgy. Don Jose, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines